It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (BIOMATMEET2022), to be held during April 18-20, 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
BIOMATMEET2022 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
BIOMATMEET2022 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Tissue Engineering and Technology. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Biomaterials and Technology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Institute on Membrane Technology, National Research Council of Italy, CNR-ITM, Italy
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Advanced Biomaterials
- Medical and Dental Applications
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Polymer and Metallic Biomaterials
- Biomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Biomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, 3D Printing, Biological Engineering
- Biomaterials for Therapeutic and Investigative Delivery
- Biodegradable Biomaterials
- Scientific Performance of Biomaterials
- Biomaterials for Implants
- Biomechanical Research
- Bioinspired and biomimetic materials for medical applications
- Materials of biological origin for medical applications
- Materials for "active" medical applications
- Self-assembling and self-healing materials for medical applications
- Ceramic, metallic, polymeric, and composite materials for medical applications
- Smart materials for medical applications
- Materials for in vivo sensing
- Materials for in vivo imaging
- Materials for delivery of pharmacologic agents and vaccines
- Novel approaches for characterizing and modeling materials for medical applications
- Virus-biomaterial interactions (including new corona virus)
- Key enabling technologies (including lab-on-a-chip, robotics and artificial intelligence)
- Legal, ethical and regulatory aspects
- Materials Science
- Polymeric Biomaterials
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 25, 2022
Earlybird Registration Deadline: September 27, 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: November 25, 2021
Onspot Registration: April 18, 2022