It is our pleasure to invite all of the scientists, academicians, young researchers, Business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet & Expo on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing 3DPRINTINGMEET2023 October 16-18, 2023 Dubai, UAE.
3DPRINTINGMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
3DPRINTINGMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the 3D printing and Additive manufacturing. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Łukasiewicz Research Network -Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- 3D printing & Additive manufacturing
- 3D Bio Printing
- Innovations in 3D printing
- 3D printing in biomaterials
- Layered manufacturing & Additive fabrication
- 3D Printing in Healthcare, Medicines & Life Sciences
- Nano-Additive Manufacturing
- Novel Additive Manufacturing Processes and Process Enhancements
- Hybrid Additive and Conventional Manufacturing
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) 3d printing
- 3D printing materials
- Application of 3D Printing in Education
- New Material Formulations and Composite Materials
- 3D printing in automotive industry
- 3D modeling software for architecture
- 3D Printing in Textile, Fashion World & Jewelry Industry
- 3D Image Processing and Visualization
- 3D Printing in Tissue Engineering & Organ Printing
- Clinical applications of 3D printing in Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Digital Fabrication
- Polymers in 3D Printing
- 2D Materials & 2D Printing
- Nano 3D Printing
- 3D Printing & Beyond: 4D Printing
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: April 28, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: May 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: October 16, 2023