It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Agricultural Science and Technology will be held in Vancouver, Canada during August 14-16, 2023.
AGRIMEET2023 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Agricultural Science and Technology. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
AGRIMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Agricultural Science and Technology. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Agricultural Science and Technology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Agricultural Science and Technology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Agriculture Engineering
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- AGRI Business
- Agricultural Economics
- Precision Agriculture
- Agronomy and Crop Sciences
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Farm Tools and Machinery
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Digital Agriculture
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Organic Agriculture
- Plant Sciences
- Floriculture and Viticulture
- Food Science and Technology
- Advances in Agriculture and Horticulture
- Global Trends and Challenges In Agriculture
- Agricultural Entomology and Pest Management
- Green House and Poly House Agriculture
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming
- Aquaculture and Apiculture
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Safety and Health
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Agriculture Education and Research
- Nutrient Management
- Insect Toxicology and Resistance
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 21, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: March 25, 2023
Onspot Registration: August 14, 2023