It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Meet on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology will be held in Vancouver, Canada during August 14-15, 2023.
ASETMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
ASETMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and researchers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Applied Science, Engineering and Technology. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Agricultural Engineering
- Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Applied Thermal Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biotechnology and Biomaterials
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Computer Science and Applications
- Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Environmental Science and Biomedical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
- Membrane Science and Technology
- Nanotechnology and Applied Nanosciences
- Optics and Lasers
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Power & Energy Engineering
- Quantum Science and Technology
- Robotics and Automation
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 30, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: September 26, 2028
Standard Registration Deadline: November 28, 2022
Onspot Registration: August 14, 2022