It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates, and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine (ASVMMEET2023), to be held during October 19-21, 2023 in Dubai, UAE.
ASVMMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates, and talented student communities.
ASVMMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange breakthrough ideas relating to Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine. It promotes top-level research and globalizes quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Animal Science
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production
- Animal Breeding
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Welfare, Ethics & Law
- Alternative Methods for Animal Testing
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine-Small and Large Animal Research and Care
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Nursing & Animal Care
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pharmacology, Toxicology & Therapeutics
- Veterinary Surgery, Orthopedics & Trauma
- Veterinary Microbiology, Parasitology, Infectious Disease & Immunology
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care
- Veterinary Epidemiology, Public Health & Statistics
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology
- Veterinary Anesthesia, Analgesia & Pain Medicine
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine Issues and Applications
- Veterinary Innovation and Technologies
- Veterinary Vaccines
- Behavioral medicine
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: November 28, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: April 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: October 19, 2023