It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet on Biotechnology and Bioengineering will be held in Lisbon, Portugal during September 21-23, 2023.
BIOTECHMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
BIOTECHMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and researchers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Biotechnology and Bioengineering. It promotes top level research and to globalise the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Biotechnology & Bioengineering.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Biotechnology & Bioengineering.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- 3D-Bioprinting and Biofabrication Technologies
- Ageing Research, Antibody Biology and Engineering
- Agri Biotechnology
- Agronomy, Food Production and Food Chemistry
- Applied Biotechnology
- Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology
- Biocatalysis and Biofuels
- Biochemical Engineering
- Bioenvironmental Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Agricultural Biotechnology
- Biophysics and Bioengineering
- Cancer Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology
- Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Molecular Bioengineering and Molecular Breeding
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology
- Protein / Enzyme Engineering
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 28, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 26, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: February 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: September 21, 2023