It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend 3rd International Meet on Catalysis, Chemical Engineering and Technology will be held in Lisbon, Portugal.
CATALYSISMEET2023 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Catalysis, Chemical Engineering and Technology. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
CATALYSISMEET2023 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Catalysis, Chemical Engineering and Technology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Chemical Engineering
- Catalysis and Porous Materials
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Catalysis and Zeolites
- Photochemistry, Photobiology and Electrochemistry
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Reaction Chemistry and Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Chemical Kinetic Recations
- Chemical Polymer Technology
- Homogeneous Catalysis, Molecular Catalysis and Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Organometallics, Organocatalysis and Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Catalytic Materials and Technologies
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Process Equipment Design
- Advances in Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
- Transport Phenomena and Process Optimization
- Enzymes, Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
- Nanotechnology and Molecular Engineering
- Chemistry and Electrochemistry of Graphene
- Computational Catalysis
- Catalysis for Renewable Sources and Material Chemistry
- Plant Design Economics
- Material Energy Balances
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: November 28, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: February 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: September 18, 2023