It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Meet on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering will be held in Brussels, Belgium during May 18-20, 2023.
CIVILMEET2023 provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
CIVILMEET2023 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting-edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Architectural Design and Theories
- Structural Engineering
- Traditional & Advanced Construction Materials
- Planning for Risk and Natural Hazards
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Reinforced Concrete Structure
- Tunnels and Underground Construction
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Seismic Performance of Concrete Building
- Reliability and Durability of Structures
- Energy for Building and Construction Development
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Planning and Design
- Intelligent Transportation and Logistics
- Environment-Friendly Construction and Development
- Urban Planning and Development
- Steel Structures and Construction
- Building Technology Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Structural Materials
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: June 25, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: September 25, 2022
Onspot Registration: May 18, 2023