It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet & Expo on Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures (GRAPHENEMEET2023) conference will be held in Rome, Italy during November 02-04, 2023.
GRAPHENEMEET2023 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Graphene and Carbon Nanostructure. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
GRAPHENEMEET2023 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts. We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Graphene and Carbon Nanostructure.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene
- New 2D materials (topological insulators, perovskites, etc.)
- Spectroscopy and microscopy of Graphene and 2D materials
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Other applications of graphene and 2D materials
- Graphene and 2D materials for biomedical and healthcare applications
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Carbon nanotubes and graphene
- Semiconductor Materials and Nanostructures
- Graphene 3D Printing
- Growth and synthesis of graphene and 2D materials
- Graphene based Polymers
- Electrical, optical, thermal and mechanical properties of Graphene
- High energy physics
- Electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, plasmonics and sensors
- Chemistry and electrochemistry of graphene
- Quantum transport , magnetism and spintronics
- Van der Waals heterostructures
- Graphene-based nanocomposites
- Theory and simulation of Graphene and 2D materials
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: February 25, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: August 25, 2023
Onspot Registration: November 02, 2023