It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Environmental Science and Engineering (IMESEMEET2023) conference will be held in Rome, Italy during November 02-04, 2023.
IMESEMEET2023 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Environmental Science and Engineering. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
IMESEMEET2023 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts. We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Environmental Science and Engineering.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Technical Director & vp at petro-geotech inc Calgary, Alberta, Canada
DRR –Technical and Research Expert Miyamoto Global Experts India Pvt.Ltd, India
International University of Business Agriculture and Technology Bangladesh
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Environmental Modeling, Processes, and Measurement Methods and Technologies
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Life sciences (such as biology) and the earth sciences (such as geology).
- Climatology, Meteorology, and Atmospheric chemistry and Physics.
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storages
- Environmental Nanotechnology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Microbiology and Biology
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Solar Energy Conversion and Photovoltaics
- Anthropogenic Impacts on Atmosphere, Soil, or Water
- Sustainable Energy
- Human Impact on Environment
- Ecosystem Rehabilitation
- Ecotoxicology and Public Health
- Oceanography and Marine Sciences
- Bioenergy, Biofuels and Biorefineries
- Biomass or Wastes as Resources
- Wetland Engineering
- Adv. CO2 Mgmt & System Design
- Industrial Waste Treatment
- Energy and the Environment
- Urban Ecology
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Noise and Light Pollution
- Phosphorous and Nitrogen Cycles
- Pollution Treatment
- Ozone Layer Depletion
- Impact of Covid-19 on Tourism
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: February 28, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: August 25, 2023
Onspot Registration: November 02, 2023