As the Chairperson of the International Meet on Environmental Science and Engineering (IMESEMEET2023), I am delighted to welcome you all to Rome, Italy, from November 02-04, 2023. I am honored to have you join us, and I am confident that your participation will make this conference a great success.
I extend a special invitation to young professionals in the fields of Environmental Science and Engineering to join us, present their latest research work, and network with engineering professionals and researchers from all around the world.
The conference will provide a platform for fruitful communication among participants from diverse scientific areas, who share a common interest in Environmental Science and Engineering. Over three days, we will explore and share new insights, innovative solutions, and groundbreaking research in this exciting field.
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to our international team, who are working tirelessly to make IMESEMEET2023 a memorable experience for all participants. Additionally, I thank each of you, the participants, for bringing your ideas, knowledge, and experience to Rome, often referred to as the capital of the World, with the noble goal of making the world a better place for future generations.
I am eagerly looking forward to seeing you all at IMESEMEET2023 in Rome.
Prof. Luoping Zhang
University of California, Berkeley, USA
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Technical Director & vp at petro-geotech inc Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry China
International University of Business Agriculture and Technology Bangladesh
DRR –Technical and Research Expert Miyamoto Global Experts India Pvt.Ltd, India
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Environmental Modeling, Processes, and Measurement Methods and Technologies
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Life sciences (such as biology) and the earth sciences (such as geology).
- Climatology, Meteorology, and Atmospheric chemistry and Physics.
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storages
- Environmental Nanotechnology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Microbiology and Biology
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Solar Energy Conversion and Photovoltaics
- Anthropogenic Impacts on Atmosphere, Soil, or Water
- Sustainable Energy
- Human Impact on Environment
- Ecosystem Rehabilitation
- Ecotoxicology and Public Health
- Oceanography and Marine Sciences
- Bioenergy, Biofuels and Biorefineries
- Biomass or Wastes as Resources
- Wetland Engineering
- Adv. CO2 Mgmt & System Design
- Industrial Waste Treatment
- Energy and the Environment
- Urban Ecology
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Noise and Light Pollution
- Phosphorous and Nitrogen Cycles
- Pollution Treatment
- Ozone Layer Depletion
- Impact of Covid-19 on Tourism
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: May 28, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: August 25, 2023
Onspot Registration: November 02, 2023