It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates, and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Immunology and Microbiology (IMMUNOLOGYMEET2023), June 08-10, 2023, Paris, France.
IMMUNOLOGYMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
IMMUNOLOGYMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a
multi-disciplinary group of scientists from all over the world to present and
exchange breakthrough ideas relating to Immunology and Microbiology. It
promotes top-level research and globalizes the quality of research in general,
thus making discussions, and presentations more internationally competitive and
focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of
Immunology and Microbiology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Immunology and Microbiology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
University of Nice Côte d’Azur, France & Centre Scientifique de Monaco
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- COVID-19 and Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Infection, Immunity And Inflammation
- Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Agents
- Types Of Infectious Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Diseases, Diagnosis And Treatment of Microbial Infections
- Microbial Genomics And Molecular Microbiology
- Public Health Microbiology And Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Central Nervous System Infections
- Antimicrobial Agents and Infectious Diseases
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Pathogenicity of Microbes
- Current Trends in Microbiology
- Animal Modeling and Veterinary Microbiology
- Advances in Antimicrobials, Vaccines & Therapeutics
- Management of Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases and Public Health Concerns
- Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- Diagnostic Microbiology and its Application
- Gastrointestinal Infection
- Bloodstream Infections and Infective Endocarditis
- Immunology in Animals, Plants and Human beings
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 20, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: September 25, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: April 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: June 08, 2023