It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet & Expo on Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering conference will be held in Lisbon, Portugal during September 18-20-2023.
MECHMEET2023 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Mobile robotics and Mining robotics
- Actuator design, robotic mechanisms and design, robot kinematics and dynamics
- Sensors and Actuators and Networks
- Sustainability, energy conservation, ecology
- Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
- FMS Artificial Intelligence
- Humanoid robots, service robots
- Human-robot interaction, semi-autonomous systems, telerobotics
- Nano/micro systems and applications, biological and medical applications
- Applied Mechanics and Biomechanics
- Instrumentation, Control and Automation
- Solid Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Intelligent Control and System Integration
- Micro Mechatronics and Mechatronics in Energy Systems
- Human-Machine Interface
- Biomechanics and health engineering
- Fluid mechanics
- Materials engineering and processing
- Thermal engineering
- Automotive technology
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 28, 2022
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 28, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: March 15, 2022
Onspot Registration: September 18, 2023