It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet on Public Health and Healthcare Management will be held in Dubai, UAE during October 19-21, 2023.
PUBLICHEALTHMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
PUBLICHEALTHMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and researchers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Healthcare Management. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Public Health and Healthcare Management.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Public Health and Healthcare Management.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Public Health and Technology
- Public Health Policy and Health Management
- Environmental Occupational Health Issues
- Health Care and Primary Health Care
- Maternal and Child Health
- Dental Public Health and Nursing Health Care
- Sanitary Engineering
- Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
- Obesity and Health Risks
- Food & Nutritional Health
- Global Public Health
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Environmental Nutrition & Pediatric Nutrition
- Global Healthcare Economics
- Information Technology and Public Health
- Women Health & Obesity
- Emergency Response
- Global Outbreak (Flu, Zika, Ebola, Corona Virus)
- Infectious Diseases, AMR, Vaccination and Emergency Preparedness
- Public Health Advocacy, Policy and Politics
- Public Mental Health / Chronic Diseases
- Vulnerable Groups, Minorities and Migrants’ Health
- Digital Health, Health Information and Communication
- Population Health
- Pediatric Research
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: February 28, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: April 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: October 19, 2023