It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Meet & Expo on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications will be held in Vancouver, Canada during August 17-19, 2023.
ROBOTMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
ROBOTMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Robotic Intelligence Technology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Robotic Intelligence Technology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Importance of modeling and simulation in Internet of things (IOT)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Machine learning Methods
- Genetic Algorithms and Reinforcement Learning
- Brain Machine Interface
- Reinforcement learning
- Intelligent Systems for Communication Networks
- Cognitive and Computational Intelligence
- Computer vision, Human computer interaction
- Design and Simulation of Robotics
- New Approaches in Robotics and Automation
- Agricultural Automation, Energy and Environment-Aware Automation
- Industrial Applications of Robotics
- Emergency Assistance Robots
- Human-robot interface
- Nano Technology and Medical Applications
- Education Robotics, Drones
- Aerial and Underwater Robotics
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Medical Robots and Systems
- Bionics and Biomimetics
- Hardware and Software Brains
- Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Rehabilitation robotics
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 25, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: January 27, 2023
Onspot Registration: August 17, 2023