It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet & Expo on Semiconductors, Optoelectronics and Nanostructures will be held in Dubai, UAE during October 16-18, 2023.
SEMICONMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
SEMICONMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Semiconductors and Nanostructures. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Semiconductors, Optoelectronics and Nanostructures.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Semiconductors and Nanostructures.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Physics of semiconductors
- Nitride Semiconductors and Organic Semiconductors
- Photovoltaic and light-emitting devices using photonic crystals
- Optical Properties, Optoelectronics, Solar Cells
- Organic Photovoltaic
- Polymeric Nanostructures and Thin Films
- Metal Nanostructures and Carbon Nanostructures
- 2D materials and Van der Waals heterostructures
- Carbon: Nano tubes and Graphene
- Topological insulators
- Quantum Cascade Lasers
- Optical properties of heterostructures
- Semiconductor Materials and Technology
- Halide Perovskites and Other Organic-inorganic Hybrids
- Compound Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
- Wide Bandgap and Narrow-Bandgap Semiconductors
- Photo Electric effect
- Nanoelectronics, Nanophotonics and Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology for Energy
- Nanotechnology for Energy
- Transport in Heterostructures
- Electron Devices and its Applications
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: February 25, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: April 25,2023
Onspot Registration: October 16, 2023