It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Traditional and Alternative Medicine APRIL 20-22, 2023 Valencia, Spain
TAMMEET2023 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
TAMMEET2023 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Director, Shree Siddhivinayak Ayurved Panchakarma Center Aurangabad
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Pathology and Clinical Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- History and Philosophy of Herbal Medicine
- Computational Traditional Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Oriental and Virginia Medicine
- Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Alternative Healing Therapies
- Herbals in Cancer Therapy
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Cosmetics, Skincare and Dermatology
- Healthy Aging and Preventive Health
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Homeopathy and Holistic Medicine
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Recent Advances in Herbs and Natural Remedies
- Folk Medicine and Remedies
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 25, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: October 10, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: October 25, 2022
Onspot Registration: April 20, 2023