It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 3rd International Meet on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology will be held in Dubai, UAE during September 16-18, 2024.
ASETMEET2024 shares an
insight into the recent research, which gains immense interest with the
colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business
delegates and talented student communities.
ASETMEET2024 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and researchers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Applied Science, Engineering and Technology. It promotes top level research and to globalise the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Applied Science, Engineering and Technology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in RadomPoland
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Aerospace Science and Engineering
- Applied Health Science
- Applied Mechanics and Nuclear Engineering
- Applied Microbiology and Applied Physics
- Applied Nanosciences and Nanotechnology
- Applied Science and Mathematics
- Applied Thermal Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Computer Applications and Information Sciences
- Earth Sciences and Geography
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Energy Science and Technology
- Environmental Sciences and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Marine Science and Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Ocean Science and Technology
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Mining & Metallurgical Engineering
- Optics and Lasers
- Renewable Energy Engineering
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 18, 2024
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 08, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: April 19, 2024
Onspot Registration: September 16, 2024