It is our pleasure to invite all the academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and experts of application fields to the 3rd International Meet on Power and Energy Engineering (ENERGYMEET2024), to be held during April 18-20, 2024 in Osaka, Japan.
ENERGYMEET2024 is to promote unique research and real-world Influence in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between international researches by bringing together new Power & Energy engineering techniques information among the world class scientists, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Power & Energy Engineering with colleagues from different countries.
ENERGYMEET2024 is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from international Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists in the fascinating environment of Osaka, Japan.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Power & Energy Engineering.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Power System Control and Stability
- Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- Thermal Power Engineering
- Electric Power Systems
- Nuclear Power and Batteries
- Power Disaster and Protection
- Power Electronics and its Applications in Smart Grids
- Power Quality, Protection and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Power System Analysis
- Power Distribution and Power electronics
- Power System Resilience
- Power Semiconductor and Power Economics
- Energy Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Wind, Power, Solar Energy
- Biomass and Bioenergy
- Energy Conversion & Efficiency
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Energy and Climate changes
- Energy Transfer & Storage
- Energy Materials
- High Voltage Engineering
- Smart Energy Grids
- Advanced Bio-Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Planning and Analysis
- Green Telecommunication
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2023
Earlybird Registration Deadline: July 28, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: November 28, 2023
Onspot Registration: April 18, 2024