It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates, and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Meet on Immunology and Microbiology will be held in Prague, Czech Republic during May 16-18, 2024.
IMMUNOLOGYMEET2024 provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Immunology and Microbiology. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking, and remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
IMMUNOLOGYMEET2024 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting-edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from
different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in
Immunology and Microbiology.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Agents
- Types of Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Microbiology and Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Diseases, Diagnosis and Treatment of Microbial Infections
- Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- Immunology in Animals, Plants and Human beings
- Bloodstream Infections and Infective Endocarditis
- Central Nervous System Infections
- Immunogenicity and Immunotoxicology
- Lung, Diagnostic, and Veterinary Immunology
- Cancer and Tumour Immunobiology
- Current and Future Trends in Microbiology
- Food and Agricultural Microbiology
- Microbial Parasitic Viral and Fungal Immunology
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Immuno informatics and Systems Immunology
- Microbial Immunology and Infection Control
- Advances in Antimicrobials, Vaccines & Therapeutics
- COVID-19 and Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Immune Response to Viral Infection
- Applied Microbiology and Beneficial Microbes
- Technological Innovations in Immunology
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 25, 2024
Earlybird Registration Deadline: July 25, 2023
Standard Registration Deadline: September 25, 2023
Onspot Registration: May 16, 2024