It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Conference on Electronics and Electrical Engineering conference will be held in Dubai, UAE during March 21-23, 2022.
EEEMEET2022 provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Electronics and Electrical Engineering. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
EEEMEET2022 not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems and smart cards
- Advanced Power Semiconductors
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics, Systems and Applications
- Electronic Materials
- Circuits and Systems
- Micro Wave/ Radio Frequency Engineering
- Control Systems Technology
- Circuit Theory and Applications
- Analogue and Digital Signal Processing
- Sensing and Sensor Networks
- Fundamentals of the Smart Grid
- Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
- Electrical Power Systems
- Photonics, Lasers and Electro-Optics
- RF and Antenna Devices for Communication Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grid Technologies & Applications
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- Neural Networks
Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 May 2021
Earlybird Registration Deadline: 28 May 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: 28 August 2021
Onspot Registartion: 21 March 2022