On behalf of the Organizing Committee Members and Conference Chair Prof. Hiroaki Sasai, I would like to welcome you to the “CATALYSISMEET2021” which will be held in downtown at Valencia, Spain from October 11th to 13th, 2021.
CATALYSISMEET2021 promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Chemical Engineering and Technology.
It will be a great pleasure for all of us to meet face-to-face and discuss our mutual interest on catalysis after the long-drawn Covid-19 pandemic.
We look forward to seeing you in Valencia for this exciting scientific event.
Facts& Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Catalysis and Porous Materials
- Chemical Engineering
- Catalysis for renewable sources
- Organometallics Chemistry
- Catalysis in Nanotechnology
- Homogeneous catalysis and Molecular Catalysis
- Reaction Chemistry and Engineering
- Catalysis for Energy
- Quantum Chemistry
- Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Catalysis and Zeolites
- Photochemistry, Photobiology and Electrochemistry
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Industrial Catalysis
- Environmental Catalysis
- Catalysis in oil and gas
- Organocatalysis and Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Advances in Catalysis
- Polymer Engineering
- Nanocatalysis and Oxidation catalysis
- Analytical Methodologies
- Chemical Polymer Technology
- Enzymes, Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
- Catalysis for Chemical Synthesis
- Computational Catalysis
- Catalysis and Applications
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid dynamics & its Phenomena
- Environmental Science
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 31, 2021
Earlybird Registration Deadline: April 28, 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: September 14, 2021
Onspot Registration: October 11, 2021